What Is TabsDIU?
TabsDIU (Data Import Utility) offers a quick, unique and easy solution for importing a wide array of data directly into your TabsCAFM application. From simple, populated Excel templates, TabsDIU will validate and import critical data in seconds.
The TabsDIU is regularly used at the installation phase of the TabsCAFM system, as a way to migrate data from legacy spread sheets and quality control data prior to go-live. Service Providers and clients wishing to phase roll-out the TabsCAFM product often utilise the tool when adding additional clients or sites during the planned roll-out. It doesn't get any easier than this for new installations or adding new clients, or sites, to your existing TabsCAFM system.
... import critical data in seconds
What Data Can Be Imported?
TabsDIU can import data for the following select modules.
Example data that can be imported include:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule (Start Date, Frequency, Worker...)
- Asset Information (Make, Model, Manufacturer, Locations...)
- Stores /Stock Items (Items, Locations, Quantity Levels...)
- Client Details (Names and Addresses...)
- Building/Property Information (Addresses, Locations, Council Information, Rates, Lease Details...)
- Fleet Vehicle Records (Make, Model, Registration, Drivers...)
- Task Calendar (Task Name, Date, Comments...)
- Reactive Maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Settings (Priorities, Work Types, Job Descriptions...)
- Portable Appliance Testing Results
- Employee Records (Internal Workers and Staff Members)
- Department Cost Codes
- Quick & Efficient Data Population
- Dramatically Improve System Setup Times
- Reusable Application for Multiple Clients
- Ideal for Service Providers or Internal Use
- Increase Data Accuracy Through Validation Rules
- Import Direct from Excel Spread Sheets
- Reduce Risk of Manual Errors
- Increase Customer Service Levels
- Import PPM's, Assets (and much more) In Seconds
- Improve Productivity
- No limitation on data uploads
Build your own solution
you can add more at anytime
Web, Go, DIU, View, Accounts
Required for Core & Go only
Desktop, Web-based or Hosted