Mobile Device Management . . . (MDM)
What is Mobile Device Management?
Simply put, it allows administrators or IT departments to control the use of mobile devices from a central location, including:
- Improved Security Control
- Remote Support/Control
- Device Tracking
- Device status management
What are the Benefits?
- Low cost - an all in one Mobile Device Management tool
- Scalable for any size deployment
- Functional over various connectivity
- Prevent disruptions to processes and increase productivity
- Reduce labour and support costs
- Simplify device management
- Improve security and control of field units
How does it work?
Numerous mobile devices are connected to servers through Internet connections. Each device can be monitored and controlled via a desktop application with ease. This enables administrators or IT departments to review and resolve issues remotely, without the need for engineers to return to base. The system also provides a vast array of reports as standard.
... reaching out for solutions