Facilities Management Mobile CAFM ... iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
Efficiency, accuracy and performance play critical roles in achieving success and service recognition for many internal and external operations. To facilitate and promote enhanced service levels, our advanced mobile application will provide a perfect solution to instantly access data.
There are huge benefits when connecting to 'live' data. No longer will delays be caused by returning to the office to collect the next scheduled tasks, further information, or to return signed completed works orders. All information can now be reviewed and captured anytime, anywhere using a mobile devices and instantly transferred back to the main CAFM database.
- Seamless Connectivity to Data
- Streamlines Workflow
- Improves Data Accuracy
- Improves Response Times
- Enhances Customer Experience
- Supports SLA/KPI Goals
- Supports Online and Offline Connectivity
- Reliable and Secure Connection
- Graphically Enhanced Design
- Retrieve Data from Barcodes
- Complete Survey Information
- Record Satisfaction Signatures
- Capture Video, Audio and Images
As the mobile industry continues to push the boundaries of technology, we are at the forefront of re-engineering and delivering efficient, sophisticated mobile CAFM solutions to cater for our ever growing client base. Tabs Mobile Systems are now offered on three key platforms, including Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile…ideal for your smartphone or tablet.CAFM Computer-Aided Facilities Management software demonstration
Mobile CAFM Software Modules . . .
Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Software
Controlled Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance task delivery software
Arguably the most powerful functionality available within the mobile suite of modules, the Reactive and Planned Maintenance modules combine as an extension from the core administration console to mobile devices, supporting all conceivable requirements of mobile field and service engineers.
Critical Planned and Reactive task information is seamlessly transferred to engineers mobile devices, allowing them to download, respond and return completed tasks to back office administration teams. Options are available to control task delivery (including customisable user download restraints and supporting documentation) and completion (force attendance scanning and signature capture).
- Create and Request New Tasks whilst OnSite
- Intelligent Task Allocation Controls
- Capture Signatures, Photos and Voice Recordings
- Record Expense Information
- Review Tasks Logs from Various Screens
- Automatic Transfer of Task Specific Documentation to Mobile Device
- Ensures Data Accuracy and promotes efficiency
- Scan Locations/Assets to Confirm Task Arrival
- Integrates with other supporting Modules
- Supports Multiple Time Capture Methods
Asset Tracking Software
Save time and cost by mobilising asset tracking and auditing
Managing asset moves or adding new locations/assets to our CAFM software is made easy with our extension to mobile devices. Field engineers can quite easily add new assets or track movements between locations, along with the ability to update and amend asset information, ensuring that you always have a true and accurate asset register.
Combine this functionality with our other mobile CAFM software (i.e. reactive and planned maintenance modules) for a truly paperless maintenance operation.
- Easily Locate Assets by Scanning Barcode
- Add Assets Individually or in Groups
- Capture All Asset Information
- Review Assets Assigned to Maintenance Tasks
- Links With Other Supporting Modules
- Provides Critical Asset Information its needed
- Update Asset Information whilst onsite
- Changes are automatically captured in audit history
- dispose of assets
- add new site location
Fixed Electrical Testing Software
Promote safety compliance with Tabs Fixed Electrical Testing
The Fixed Electrical Testing module extends naturally to Tabs Mobile Systems, offering the ability to capture electrical safety test results on fixed asset whilst in the field.
- Capture Electrical Safety Test Results
- Save Time & Money
- Simple & Easy-to-Use Mobile Interface
- Transfer Data back to core database
- Allocate Planned or reactive tasks to complete safety checkds
- Data can be stored locally, ideal for basement work
- Supports Integration with Asset Register
- Secure Data Depository
- Caputre Statutory Result Details
- Reporting Tool Available from Administration Console
Inspection System Software
Create, customise, control and capture critical questionnaire information
The mobile inspection module offers the ability to capture responses to questionnaires created via the management console application. These questions are delivered to mobile devices and attached to tasks. Questionnaires must be completed, prior to completing the task. All information is transferred back into the core database for analysis.
Very powerful, very efficient.
- Download Inspection Questionnaires
- Reduce Costs, Both Time & Money
- Quick & Easy Data Capture
- Supports Integration with Maintenance Systems
- Reduce paper consumption...be green!
- Force inspection completion
- Reduce Administrative Costs
- Improve Data Accuracy
- Easily Query Data captured by management console
- fast and efficient
What is PAT testing? ... Electrical safety tests of portable appliance equipment.
Tabs FM mission statement is to provide a truly integrated software solution for Facilities Management and Service Providers. Included within that scope is the management of health & safety. PAT testing is undoubtedly an area that requires close monitoring to ensure safety, so incorporating a solid PAT testing system, including the ability to enter result online or via mobile devices makes perfect sense.
- Build & Maintain Safety Records
- add pat results using mobile interface
- Professional Customer Service Tool
- Instant Results Transfer from Field Engineers to Back Office
- Easy-to-Use Mobile App
- Scan assets to record results
- Print, Export or Email Reports via management console
- Supports Manual Entry Results
- Tight Integration with Asset Register
- Also available on web Interface (Optional)
Accident/Incident Reporting (AIRS) - Dangerous Occurrence Software
Combined Accident and Incident Reporting System...the safe approach to safety software
Designed to manage all dangerous occurrences, Tabs Systems combines accident and incident systems into a single safety software solution. Intelligent architecture provides a platform to streamline and direct questions based on previously collected information, capturing the exact information you need.
- Efficient & Intelligent Question Structure
- Automatic Population of RIDDOR Report via management console
- Capture All Dangerous Occurrence Details
- Consistent & Accurate Data Collection Methods
- Controlled Prevention/Resolution Task Management
- Multi-Site Capability
- Centralised Repository for data
- Identify Trends & Reduce Further Risk from reported incidents
- Cut Reporting & Processing Times
- Extendable Across Web Interface (Optional)
Building Security Software
Efficient and easy to use building security audit solution
Premises security and site safety are key concerns for many facilities managers and service providers. Tabs Systems provide a solution to help manage the security of premises, whilst increasing visibility to promote site safety amongst staff or visitors. The aim is simple, to capture and manage the movements of security teams to ensure all site locations are checked and audited regularly.
- Increase Visibility
- Control the Movements/Attendance of Security Teams
- Complete and Review Security Audits
- Customise/Define Audit Inspection Questions
- Verify Security Attendance through Location Scanning
- Identify Security Breaches through Physical Checks
- Extremely Easy–to-use & Robust Application
- Improve Data Accuracy
- Enhance & Strengthen Organisation Security
- Easy-to-Use and powerful security management solution
Stores Management Software
Do you know your current stock levels or its current value?
With real time access to all stock items, Tabs Stores Management Software will provide you with more than just this answer. Our Stores System will allow you to efficiently manage your stock items, avoiding over/under stocking and identify potential redundant items which are consuming vital racking space. A controlled system ensures you have the correct amount of stock for when you need it.
- Analyse Stock Levels & Value by Location
- Adjust Levels Using Mobile technology
- records goods usage
- aids accurate reporting via management console
- add new stores items from a mobile device
- add new stores locations from a mobile device
- integrates with maintenance systems
- enables stock scanning with mobile technology
- efficient and accurate mobile management tool
- a natural extension to the management console
Now supported on:
iOS, Android and Windows Mobile 6.5