Where are we?
By Rail (from Central London)
Connections to Woolwich Arsenal Station can be made from London Bridge Station or on the DLR line. Trains run approximately every 30 minutes. Our offices are a 5 minute walk from the station.
- Leave the M25 at Junction 2, heading West bound along the A2 towards London.
- Leave the A2 at the Danson Interchange.
- At roundabout take second exit (signposted Sidcup)
- At roundabout take third exit (signposted Bexley Heath)
- At roundabout take second exit (signposted Bexley heath)
- Follow till traffic lights and turn left onto the A207.
- Follow till traffic lights and turn right onto the A209 (Pass Barclays Bank) (sign posted Plumstead)
- Continue forward, straight through traffic lights until reach mini round about
- At roundabout head left down Plumstead high street.
- Follow A209 passing through traffic lights until you pass over the railway line.
- Stay in right lane and branch off right towards A2016 Thamesmead.
- Pass through traffic lights, keeping left turn left onto Tom Cribb Road.
- Go straight over mini roundabout.
- Tabs FM are located on the left-hand side.