Why Buy Tabs?
Very often during sales presentations we are asked a question much favoured by potential buyers, "Tell me why I should buy Tabs?"
On the face of it, a good question. However, we don’t want to tell you why you should purchase our product. We prefer a pull rather than push approach to sales.
We will always endeavour to explore your needs in some depth and have a wealth of experience to support the formulation of valuable questions to help raise awareness when building a solution for you. We will give you the information to make your own, informed decisions.
We are also asked, "What is your unique selling point?" Again, another good question. However, the uniqueness of our product is purely subjective. For one client the brilliance of Tabs Intranet/Internet systems may tick the right boxes, for another, it may be the linking of Tabs to an accounting package.
What we can share with you is the feedback we receive from existing clients.
Some of the features and benefits they report are:
"Tabs gives you more bang for your buck."
"We love the flexibility of system configuration."
"We can control how we use the system."
"The system is very powerful and function rich but still easy to use."
"All modules link together making navigation a simple task."
"Tabs for Pocket PC is fantastic for our field staff and clients alike. It saves time and money and is a great aid to customer service."
"We started off with a simple Helpdesk and have grown our system in line with our business development. This gradual uptake has suited us."
"Tabs team are always ready to listen and discuss our needs rather than accept system limitations. They developed bespoke solutions for us."
As a learned man once said of Tabs, "…It’s more than just software."
So, you get the idea. We know we can’t be all things to all people but we’ll give it a very good try!
Some of the many benefits of investing in Tabs Systems and Tabs FM Ltd include;
- Tabs Mobile system does not rely on continuous connection, supporting 'dead zone' working
- Detailed Project Plan prior to every CAFM installation
- Qualified training staff will ensure your users are comfortable with the software
- CAFM data can be easily imported from legacy software systems
- Tabs FM can pre-build/configure systems to support instant deployment
- Hosted environments are available (Software as a Service)
- Dedicated UK Software support helpdesk
- Tabs FM own and develop all of our systems
- Not reliant on any third parties for any future development
- Tabs Systems receive constant considered development based on market trends, client requests and new legislations
- All new development is placed into a central system
- Clients share the benefits of advanced functionality for no extra cost
- Our development team are constantly updated in the latest in technology
- Sustainable product and intelligent solutions for years to come
- Your investment in Tabs as a product and Tabs FM Ltd as a mature company is protected
- The idea of integrating all your FM software requirements into one common system makes excellent business sense
- Tabs Systems remove the cost of purchasing and supporting multiple systems
- There is no duplication of data entry throughout disparate systems
- Each module is priced individually, so you only pay for want you need
- Start small and grow with Tabs as your business requirements expand
- Powerful reports offer advanced data retrieval and tight integration with Microsoft Office applications
- A common interface that prevails throughout our core system
- Fewer systems to manage for both Facilities and IT Because all data is stored within SQL Server
- Administrators have full control over the system, from module configuration to user access rights
- Tabs is easy to maintain and restore in the event of an emergency, supporting minimum system downtime
- And finally...Tabs FM keep clients up to date via regular newsletters